Network Support Associate’s Degree
The Essential Link to any Business
As businesses become increasingly dependent on technological advances each year, the need for well-trained IT professionals also continues to increase. Your associate's degree in network support can help prepare you for a successful entry-level career in information technology.
Our industry-certified instructors are dedicated to helping you succeed both in the classroom and in your career. They work one-on-one with you to develop your creative problem-solving skills and focus on today's industry-recognized certifications so you are prepared to hit the ground running in your career.
In this program you will gain both the skills and hands-on experience needed to sit for the following certifications:
- CompTIA A+ (troubleshoot networking and security issues within operating systems)
- CompTIA Network+ (building, managing, and protecting data networks)
- CompTIA Security + (foundational cybersecurity certification)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate – MCSA (designing and building technology solutions)
In addition to serving as a strong foundation for pursuing a bachelor's degree in network administration this associate's degree program is designed to give you the skills and techniques needed for employment as an IT support specialist, network specialist/support, or help desk technician.
Learn more about National College's Network Support degree by completing the information request form or calling us at 888-980-9156.
Your Learning Experience
The network administration associate's degree program will train you with the technical skills that employers demand as well as prepare you to sit for recognized industry certifications including your Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA).
Coursework in this program has been designed to help you develop relevant IT problem-solving skills with a strong foundation in computer operating systems, computer hardware, networking, client-server operations, and Microsoft Windows Server 2012, along with completion of a capstone project.
- Develop the knowledge and practical skills you need to successfully navigate complex networks and troubleshoot issues.
- Learn to administer and support network systems virtualized in Microsoft Windows Server 2012 and cloud computing technologies.
- Gain skills in computer hardware, software and Local Area and Wide Area Networking, basic and advanced server configuration, server management and security.
Students may also enter into the progressive education path at different points; meaning a student may have earned a diploma or an associate's degree at another institution and may transfer to National College to continue in a growing number of fields at the bachelor's and graduate levels - in high-demand areas such as network administration, information technology and business management.
Why National College?
- Convenience and flexibility – With on campus day and evening classes you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You're not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Earn credit for select technology certifications – And waive related coursework toward your network administration degree.
- Relevant curriculum – Your program focus is on technology, critical thinking and communication skills; skills that are key to the success of a network administration professional.
- Career Services and alumni benefits – Our support doesn't end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher¹ courses available throughout your career.
¹Refresher training is tuition-free for qualified students. Additional costs such as lab fees, books and supplies are the responsibilities of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to space available.
If you would rather speak with a representative over the phone, call 888.956.2732.
“I thought my background in engineering coupled with a degree in business, would make me more marketable.”
Select your campus from the list below to view costs and disclosures for this program.