Business Administration– Online Management Bachelor’s Degree
A More Direct Path to Management
A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration–Management is universal and skills learned can be applied to a multitude of organizations regardless of size, industry or function. The program instructs you how to plan, organize and lead a business, company or organization.
Additionally, you will learn how to integrate all these functions to develop effective solutions to solve complex business challenges faced by leaders; providing you the opportunity to gain functional knowledge in the areas necessary to become an effective manager.
Featuring courses in accounting, practical law, economics, marketing, project management, organizational structures and management and leadership, the Business Administration– Management program focuses on management functions, processes and skills—enabling you to effectively respond to complex business and management challenges.
Are you looking to get into the workforce sooner? The Business Administration Management associate’s degree program can provide the foundational business skills employers require and get you into the job market quicker than you thought possible.
Your Learning Experience
- Learn to create organizational value, communicate effectively, plan strategically, understand business management techniques and use appropriate financial models and principles.
- Discover the in-depth theories and practical applications implemented in today’s routine business management practices.
- Learn how to enhance your critical thinking and formulate sound, outcome-driven decisions as they relate to real-world business situations.
- Enhance your computer-related skills and knowledge as you learn about various business software used throughout today’s corporate environment.
Throughout the curriculum, your program will focuses on leadership, critical thinking and technology skills; the skills that are key to the success of a management professional.
¹ While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times, in both online and on-campus formats or offered every term. Check with a Student Services representative.
² Applicants applying to the online bachelor’s degree program should have earned an associate’s degree in any discipline. The online division is approved to offer the bachelor’s degree in Business Administration–Management in the state of Virginia.
- Convenience and flexibility – With day and evening classes¹ you have the flexibility to work as you earn your degree.
- Personal attention – You’re not just a face in a crowd, our small class sizes allow for personal attention from instructors.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Career services – Our career services team starts to help you before you graduate with your resume, cover letters, interviewing techniques and how to search for great career opportunities.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn’t end at graduation, as an alumnus you will have access to our career services and refresher² courses available throughout your career.
¹While widely available, not all courses are available at all class times or offered every term. Check with a Student Services representative.
²Refresher training is tuition-free for qualified students. Additional costs such as lab fees, books and supplies are the responsibilities of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to space available.
Meet Elizabeth Weber, in her third term of the medical assisting associate’s degree program.
Select your campus from the list below to view costs and disclosures for this program.