Business Administration–Management Bachelor’s Degree
A More Direct Path to Management
National College’s Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Management program is designed to train mid-level managers. A graduate of this field will have strong skills in the technical subjects of management and will be trained in basic computer literacy while learning some of the most popular software packages in word processing, spreadsheets, database management, and presentations. Your education will be rounded out with general education courses such as writing and oral communications, psychology, and sociology.
A Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration Management is a great way to establish your career managing organizations and people. This program is specifically designed to prepare you to grow your career in today’s demanding business world and, as such, we will provide you a wide range of business skills to help you move up the corporate ladder.
As a student in the Business Administration Management program, you will:
- Learn the skills to plan, organize, direct, and control functions at any type and size of company.
- Learn how to perform a variety of tasks associated with the administration of business entities.
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of human resources and business management, marketing, finance and accounting, and the legal environment of businesses.
- Gain a clear understanding of the fundamentals of business, management strategies, and organizational structures.
- Gain first-hand experience in using current Microsoft word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Demonstrate the characteristics of management and leadership skills.
See also our Business Administration Management Associate's Degree.
Your Learning Experience
Introduction to Business
Learn about the basic foundation of business to include business terms, business concepts, organization structures, and the functions of business.
Learn about the United States Constitution as it relates to the business community, commercial paper, negligence, criminal law, bankruptcy, and employment law.
Human Resource Management
This course examines the principles of employee selection, job design, performance appraisal, compensation, training and development, safety and health, and labor relations.
Program core courses may include:
- Principles of Accounting I, II, & III
- Introduction to Business
- Principles of Economics
- Practical Law
- Principles of Management
- Organizational Behavior
- Organizational Management & Leadership
- Human Resources Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Managing the Small Business
- Research & Report Writing
- Production & Operations Management
- Purchasing & Materials Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Management
- The Microsoft Office
- Desktop Applications
- Spreadsheet Applications
- Written Communications
- Business Math I
Why Business Administration Management Students Turn To National College:
- Convenience and flexibility – day and evening course schedules to fit your life.
- Small class size – allowing for one-on-one interaction with instructors.
- Industry experienced instructors – bringing their business insights and managerial field experience to class.
- Peer tutoring – providing one-on-one help at no additional cost.
- Training in modern computer labs – simulating real work experiences.
- Career services – helping with career advice and resources needed for today's job search environment.
- Refresher courses are available to all our graduates – keeping skills in their field of study sharp and current at no additional tuition costs.
If you would rather speak with a representative over the phone, call 888.956.2732.
“National College has helped me so much with my new job.”
Select your campus from the list below to view costs and disclosures for this program.