Business Administration–Management Associate's Degree
Advance Your Career in the World of Business
National College’s Business Administration Management program provides students with business training in general administrative skills as well as a diversified background in business management principles. The broad knowledge gained will provide a solid base for entry into a wide range of corporate positions such as marketing, sales, administration, human resources, accounting, and even business ownership. Studies include accounting, business law, computer systems and software technologies, marketing, supervisory management, consumer behavior, communications, and small business management.
This program is specifically designed to prepare you to enter today’s demanding business world and to grow your career.
As a student in the Business Administration Management program, you will:
- Learn how to perform a variety of tasks associated with the administration of business entities.
- Become familiar with the basic concepts of human resources and business management, marketing, finance and accounting, and the legal environment of business.
- Gain a clear understanding of the fundamentals of business, management strategies, and organizational structures.
- Understand the characteristics of management and leadership skills.
- Gain first-hand experience in using current Microsoft word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software.
- Learn the fundamentals of English composition and expand your writing skills in the world of business.
See also our Business Administration Management Bachelor's Degree.
Your Learning Experience
Introduction to Business
Learn about the basic foundation of business to include business terms, business concepts, organization structures, and the functions of business.
Learn about the United States Constitution as it relates to the business community, commercial paper, negligence, criminal law, bankruptcy, and employment law.
Human Resource Management
This course examines the principles of employee selection, job design, performance appraisal, compensation, training and development, safety and health, and labor relations.
Program core courses may include:
- Introduction to Business
- Practical Law
- Principles of Management
- Sales and Contract Law
- Organizational Management and Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Managing the Small Business
- The Microsoft Office
- Desktop Applications
- Spreadsheet Applications
Why Business Administration Management Students Turn To National College:
- Convenience and flexibility – day and evening course schedules to fit your life.
- Small class size – allowing for one-on-one interaction with instructors.
- Industry experienced instructors – bringing their business insights and management experience to class.
- Peer tutoring – proving one-on-one help at no additional cost.
- Training in modern computer labs – simulating real work experiences.
- Job placement assistance – putting graduates in touch with local employers in their field of study.
- Refresher courses are available to all our graduates – keeping skills in their field of study sharp and current at no additional tuition costs.
If you would rather speak with a representative over the phone, call 888.956.2732.
“I thought my background in engineering coupled with a degree in business, would make me more marketable.”
Select your campus from the list below to view costs and disclosures for this program.