Master of Science in Organizational Management
Leadership Skills to Last a Lifetime
The organizational management program is an online graduate degree program at National College that offers you a unique opportunity to build the knowledge and frameworks needed to thrive in today's workplace.
Designed for mid-career or advanced professionals, the organizational management program at National College offers the important blend of critical thinking and decision making with practical and strategic leadership skills. The program is ideal for those who do not desire or need the foundation curriculum required in a standard business degree, or for those who previously earned an MBA or another professional or graduate degree.
As an Organizational Management program graduate you will have the business knowledge, skills and perspectives required to effectively lead and manage in an environment of complexity and change. Plus you will find that your educational investment will pay tremendously - both for you and for the organization in which you will apply what you have learned.
You can focus your graduate studies in the area that matches your interests and career objectives by customizing your curriculum - choose from specializations in business, healthcare, or information technology. Each specialization focuses on a unique element within the scope of organizational management, which will further enhance your skills and prepare you for a larger range of responsibility.
Applicants to the MSOM program should have earned a Bachelor's degree in business or in a nonbusiness field.
Your Learning Experience
National College's Master of Science in Organizational Management degree explores leadership from a strategic perspective while offering an opportunity to cultivate the skills to think critically, make decisions and improve your problem-solving abilities, people skills and time management strategies. You can choose from specializations in business, healthcare, or information technology. These individual specializations deliver a deeper understanding and commitment of organizational process excellence, collaborative leadership and forward-thinking change management in today's marketplace.
Why National College?
- Convenience and flexibility – Available 100% online, your coursework offers the flexibility you need to earn your degree while you continue to work.
- Create the degree you want – Three specializations to choose from - business, health care, or information technology.
- Career professionals as instructors – With current and relevant curricula, you will learn from instructors with real-world field experience who will guide and mentor you.
- Testing requirements – GMAT1 not required.
- Alumni benefits – Our support doesn't end at graduation. As an alumni you will have access to our career services and refresher2 courses available throughout your career.
¹International students require a minimum GMAT score of 500.
²Refresher training is tuition-free for qualified students. Additional costs such as lab fees, books and supplies are the responsibilities of the student. Retraining is limited to the program from which the student graduated and is subject to space available.